IBPS Exam 2011 CWE Common Written Examination for Recruitment of Probationary Officers PO & Management Trainees MT in 19 Public Sector Banks is Scheduled on 18th September 2011.
Many of our ibankexams.com visitors asking Questions regarding Preparation if IBPS CWE Exam 2011. Answers to the Questions below
How to Prepare & Score Good marks in IBPS CWE 2011 Common Written Examination? Tips & Tricks ?
Q : What is the IBPS Syllabus & Marks Details?
Ans : There is NO Preferred Syllabus.Candidates need to Cover the Topics Given in IBPS CWE Exam Pattern for Common Written Examination
Q : IBPS Score Card Validity?
Ans : Valid for One Year.
Q : Any Penalty or Negative Marking for Wrong Answers
Ans : 0.25 (1/4th) Negative Mark for each Wrong Answer
Tips & Tricks,How to Prepare(Crack) IBPS Exam 2011 :
First of all IBPS Exam 2011 is also same as the Other Bank Exams. Sections in IBPS Exam 2011 are Mostly Same with Other Bank Exams.
1. After Applying to IBPS 2011 Exam, Know the Exam Pattern & Selection Procedure.
2. IBPS is a All India Common Written Examination there is a lot of Competition, U need to Score Good in the exam.
3. As this is the First time IBPS Conducting Exam you will not Find any Previous Question Paper.
4. Try to Practice the IBPS 2011 Model Sample Question Paper before exam. Click Here for Question Paper
5. Other Bank Exams also having the Same Sections in Written Exam.Try to Collect Min 20 to 40 Previous Bank PO,Officers,Clerks Question Papers having the Sections in IBPS.
6. Prepare All Those Question Papers & Refer Some Reference Books of PO Probationary Officers
7. Be Confident while Answering the Questions in the Exam.
1.Test of Reasoning: (50 Questions 50 Marks)
2. English Language: (50 Questions 25 Marks)
3.Quantitative Aptitude (50 Questions 50 Marks)
4.General Awareness (50 Questions 50 Marks)
5.Computer Knowledge (50 Questions 50 Marks)
6.Descriptive Paper (25 Marks)
Duration of the Exam: 150 Minutes in total for the first 5 sections together and 60 minutes for the Descriptive paper.
Any Doubts Please feel free to Ask Us through Comments!!!