Bank of Baroda PO Eligibility
Bank of Baroda is one of the most reputed and leading banks of the country that requires the Probationary officers. Bank conducts Probationary Officer’s Examinations for recruiting eligible aspirants for the post of Bank Probationary Officer in Junior Management Grade / Scale-I. These exams are undertaken every year. Recruiting of candidates is done on the basis of merit in Exam followed by a Personal Interview. There are certain guidelines to be followed in order to be eligible for the exam.
- Candidate must be in the age group of 21 to 30 years to be eligible for this exam
- Candidate must be a graduate with at least 55 % aggregate from a recognized University
- Candidates must possess computer knowledge to be eligible for this exam.
- Selection is done on the basis of Written Examination and Personal Interview conducted by the Bank.
- For written test, eligible candidates have to appear for written test comprising the following:
i. Quantitative Aptitude
iii. Socio-Economic & Banking Awareness
iv. English and Marketing Aptitude
To register for the above mentioned exam the aspirant must have a valid Email ID. The application fees is to be sent in the form of DD for General and OBC candidates After applying online, the aspirant has to download the system generated printout of the application which has to be signed and sent with the fees favoring BANK OF BARODA- RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS , payable at Mumbai. The documents concerning age, educational qualifications, and experience and caste certificates in the case of SC/ST/OBC candidates are to be attached along.
It is further to be noted that applying online is only possible through the bank’s website. No other means would be entertained. The sole mode of payment is Demand Draft; no other financial instruments are acceptable.